Job Title: Part-Time Sales Associate
Department: San Antonio, TX
Reports to: Store Manager
Responsible for the care and education of the Tervis customers.
Ensure customers have a successful shopping experience; which translates into sales, while visiting our stores.
- Customer Service - Welcome customers, meet & greet, problem solve
- Product knowledge
- Maintaining store standards - general everyday housekeeping/maintenance
- Suggestive selling - up selling - incentive store program
- Operate cash register/POS system/credit card machine
- Basic computer skills, Navision
- Maintaining selling floor merchandise presentation
- Daily inventory replenishment / ticketing
- Knowledge of custom order policy & procedures
- Knowledge trademark and register mark policy & procedures
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge Tervis defective return policy & procedures
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Motivated, self starter who enjoys working with the public in a fast paced retail environment.
- Goal oriented, team player with a strong customer service background.
- Not to exceed 30 hours per week, available to work weekends and holidays
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Your evaluation is based in part upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Tervis - 14 months ago
Tervis makes insulated drinkware and accessories. After more than 65 years, the company is experiencing incredible growth, due to:...