MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
Provides brewery leadership and teams with useful and accurate financial information. Partners with business owners to understand the underlying business processes to insure that appropriate internal controls are in place and that the business activity is recorded in accordance with GAAP. Delivers MillerCoors accounting, budgeting and control policies, procedures and processes at the department level while supporting brewery level finance as identified. Is responsible for TTB/SOX compliance and data integrity.
Is responsible for adhering to all rules, regulations, policies, programs and related MillerCoors Quality Management System including SQF, HACCP and GMP to ensure safety and quality of MillerCoors products.
Education level and/or experience
Skills and/or knowledge
- BS or BA in Accounting, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in accounting
- Demonstrate a level of financial acumen commensurate with experience.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with many different personalities and levels of education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency in resolving issues. Good follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Broad range of computer skills. Familiarity with the following computer applications: SAP, MS Excel, MS Access
MillerCoors - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...