Deloitte & Touche LLP's ("Deloitte & Touche's") Audit and Enterprise Risk Services business has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources. Deloitte & Touche's services combine competency and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, and compliance.
Within Deloitte & Touche, our Advisory practice identifies, develops, and tests internal control policies and procedures within business process and information technology environments. These services may be provided as part of an internal audit or audit of financial statements, or as individual projects resulting from major organizational changes, implementation of new technologies, or reliance on third-party service providers. In addition, we provide assurance in connection with custom system development projects and applications requiring the testing of data quality and integrity.
Companies and their auditors face an increasing variety of internal control requirements today, including those associated with PCAOB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SSAE 16 (SOC 1) or AT 101 (SOC 2) attestations, as well as other industry control requirements. Our Advisory practice works with organizations to effectively leverage controls to meet requirements and to benefit the business.
• Compliance Controls Reviews, including readiness services for addressing requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, SOC 1s and SOC 2s
• Data Quality and Analysis
• System Project Assurance
• Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
• Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
• Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
• Play substantive/lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing
• Assist in retention of Deloitte & Touche's professionals
• Participate in training efforts
• Play substantive role in enhancing relationships with Deloitte & Touche's professionals
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, and Deloitte & Touche's products and service lines
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• Understand client's business environment and basic risk management approaches
• Participate in proposal development efforts
• Membership and visibility in professional & civic organizations
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related field; Masters in Accounting or Information Systems, or MBA a plus
- CPA, CIA®, CISA certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of related experience within professional services, internal audit or IT audit
- Demonstrated experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing
- Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments
- Successful experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans
- Demonstrated ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
- SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft controls experience desirable
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and/or COSO is a plus
- Open to travel requirements
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...