Organization : Corporate Staff Groups
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Job Type: Experienced
3M is seeking an Accountant for the Corporate Staff Groups Finance and Accounting Division in Indianapolis, IN.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the SAP Fixed Asset records for Personal Safety Division facilities
- Support the manufacturing facilities and sourcing functions with monthly reporting
- Involved in month end closing activities consolidated from Auburn Shared Service shutdown
- Mexican Customs reporting for shipments sent to ATM location
- Participate in special projects and meeting Government Survey requirements
Location: The person hired for the position of Accountant will be located in Indianapolis, IN and relocation benefits are currently not authorized for this position. This position may include up to 10% travel.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in accounting and/or finance
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting and/or finance from an accredited university
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Experience with Fixed Assets and Capital Projects accounting preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Cost Accountant or similar type role
- Posses or working towards a Certificate of Management Accounting (CMA) or CPA
- Strong technical knowledge of Excel and ability to associate it to business processes
- Proven leadership and strong project management skills with demonstrated attention to detail and outstanding follow-through
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic, have a positive attitude and be committed to delivering results
- Excellent oral presentation and written skills, and a proven ability to effectively interact with people at all levels and within all functions in the organization
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $29.9 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6 or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...