Eaton Corporation located in Watertown, WI is hiring for FIRST shift Enclosed Drives Assembly.
Primary responsibilities include point-to-point wiring of enclosed drives. Additional responsibilities include picking and packing processes within the Drives business area along with flexing into any other production function as needed. This position services both internal and external customers and requires an understanding of production systems.
Essential job functions include:
• Must be a team player, capable of working with and around others
• Use of hand tools, torque drivers, and pneumatic tools
• Read and interpret schematics, drawings and bills of material
• Communicate daily with Production Supervisor and Facilitator
• Use and understand computer programs and features
• Understand and control inventory
• Prototype assemblies
• Operate certified equipment after appropriate training
• Provide material handling for work team on a rotating or as-needed basis
• Receive product from suppliers and distribute to appropriate work locations
• Pack and prepare product for shipment to external customer
• Maintain and support a safe, clean work environment
• Facilitate ongoing continuous improvement in support of safety, quality, productivity and growth objectives
• Must be willing to perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...