Harte-Hanks is a direct marketing services company offering the widest array of integrated, multichannel, data-driven solutions for top brands around the globe. We help our clients gain insight into their customers’ behaviors from their data, and use that insight to create innovative multichannel marketing programs that break through the clutter to deliver impressive, business-changing results. We’re passionate about making sure our clients get maximum value from their direct marketing investment. Visit us at www.harte-hanks.com.
The Retail/Consumer Brands division is focused on executing multi-channel marketing efforts for customers. Services include direct/digital marketing programs, analytics, ecommerce, retail database, data processing, hosting and maintenance, strategy, planning, fulfillment and production. The focus is on customer optimization with a focus on insight and ROI.
This position’s sole responsibility is business origination for our Consumer Brands Markets from initial qualification of prospects through execution of contracts upon conclusion of the sale. This position will primarily be focused on new client acquisition however there will be some degree of expansion of existing clients. The individual will be laser focused on acquisition and expansion through cross selling of new services and new revenue growth. This position will serve as the initial contact with the account in order to establish a relationship and understand client needs and will mobilize the appropriate groups within Harte-Hanks to provide strategy and planned execution.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Primarily responsible for selling integrated online and offline “data-driven” marketing solutions to key decision makers within Consumer Brands companies that Harte-Hanks does not currently work with.
• Responsible for building the necessary C-level and VP-level relationships within consumer brand organizations to exceed annual quotas.
• Act as a conduit between the prospects and appropriate strategic and support personnel in the Harte-Hanks operating units specializing in various aspects of Marketing Services & CRM solutions and services.
• Responsible for expansion through cross selling of new services and acquisition of new logos.
• Responsible for developing a territory plan annually and to gather the resources internally/externally needed to achieve and exceed the plan.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of business development opportunities consistent with the budgeted revenue.
• Ensure the flow of market and competitive intelligence to be used in product development and implementation.
• Participates in trades shows, conference calls and corporate meetings.
• Reports on competitive activity.
• Develop, manage and continually evaluate territory business plan to execute on defined revenue targets.
• To represent the company in a professional manner.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience successfully selling complex digital marketing service solutions in the Consumer Brands/CPG markets.
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding quotas of quarterly deal flow volume in addition to revenue goals $2.5+ million annual sales and deal sizes of $500,000+
• Thorough understanding of the digital/interactive marketing ecosystem and the challenges of the consumer focused CMOs.
• Proven ability to think and strategize around solutions that solve business challenges
• Proven to generate leads through existing network, cold calling and creative go-to-market strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively build relationships with other company personnel in order to gather the internal resources necessary to close sales.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to establish credibility internally and externally.
• High level of integrity and professionalism.
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and communications skills targeted to C-level audience.
• Demonstrated capability of developing needs based proposals.
• Minimum 4 years degree without travel restrictions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Harte-Hanks offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Educational Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts and Employee Referral Bonus Plans.
Harte-Hanks, Inc. (Harte-Hanks) is a worldwide direct and targeted marketing company that provides direct marketing services and shopper...