Develops sourcing strategies and directs divisional team, suppliers and internal stakeholders to achieve continuity of supply while driving continuous performance improvement, staff engagement, and reduced costs. Identifies opportunities, develops and executes sourcing action plans to drive TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or healthcare field; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain and/or strategic sourcing
- Proven project management experience
- Experience in procurement management and knowledge of products to be sourced
- Proven team facilitation experience
- MBA, MHA, or equivalent
Seattle Children's Hospital - 17 months ago
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center was a big name for little kids, so they changed it to what everyone already used:...