Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for an Administrative Assistant for the Finance Department.
- Organization of training material, processes, and procedures
- Assist in compliance related requests
- Coordinate requests with other departments
- Prepare documents in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Assist project developer in AFE (Authority for Expenditure) activity
- Assist in report distribution
- Prepare wire transfer requests
- Coordinate receipt of outside checks with our Concord, Ca office
- Special projects and requests from other departments
- Basic duties of setting meetings, making copies, etc.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint & preparing documents in the same
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Finance background preferred
- Strong Communication skills(both verbal and written)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork – works well independently, or collaboratively as part of a larger team
- Flexibility – priorities and work demands can change frequently
Cenergy - 9 months ago
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...