Virginia Beach, VA
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Exempt/ Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
Benefits: Competitive salary, full benefits package and career advancement
Employment Type: Full Time
LoanCare, a division of FNF Servicing, Inc., has an opening for a Payment Processor I. The Payment Processor’s main responsibility is to process mortgage payments to borrowers’ loans meeting a daily deadline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
M inimum Qualifications:
- Open mail.
- Post mortgage payments.
- Prepare and balance nightly deposit.
- Send out letters for payments to be returned, notating the system.
- Operate remittance processing system.
- Reconcile NSF account, Collection Clearing account and all Payment Clearing accounts.
- Upload in house lockbox payment files.
- Process payment requests from various departments.
- Process rejected payments from lockbox.
- All other duties as assigned.
**ServiceLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.**
- High School diploma or six months of job related coursework
- Thorough knowledge of a specialized area in business, finance or a technical field
- Familiar with work processing, bookkeeping and record keeping procedures
- 10-key calculator experience
- Data entry experience
- Microsoft Office Products experience
ServiceLink - 19 months ago
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...