This position, focused primarily on selling to Federal Government agencies, is expected to take full ownership of the sales cycle by generating qualified sales leads via out-bound calls, emails, perform Webex demo's, and attend tradeshow events. In conjunction with the field sales team, develop and execute a plan to build an opportunity pipeline of Government prospects. Follow-up effectively on all leads developed or provided through marketing activities. Manage all information using Salesforce.com CRM.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Nuix products and solutions
- Conduct research on target agencies and competitors
- Aggressive and proactive outbound sales activities daily
- Secure qualified appointments for follow-up meetings
- Demonstrate Nuix to prospects via Webex and in-person
- Collaborate with Marketing on campaigns to drive new leads
- Deliver weekly reports on call activity, lead and opportunity generation and sales cycle.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience working for a technology company
- Consistently ranked as a top performer and a proven track record of exceeding lead and activity targets
- Demonstrated success developing new leads in the government space (Civilian, DoD, etc)
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via email and telephone
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Proactive, highly motivated and results-focused
- Knowledge of the government agency landscape desired
- Knowledge of email archiving, storage, eDiscovery, and/or digital investigations
- This position is in the DC area
- Ability to work independently and deliver on promises
- Strong sense of professionalism.
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Competitive compensation includes health benefits, base salary and an opportunity for a bonus.
Apply now. Please send your applications and expressions of interest in the first instance to email@example.com .