Interact with internal departments to develop, implement, and maintain computer-based programs for IWCO’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Interact with outside vendors (including the USPS) to co-write, test, and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot internal processes to be able to resolve issues.
- Conduct quality control tests/processes and write program documentation when needed
- Associate’s degree in computer related field or 2+ years equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years relevant experience in direct mail or related industry preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Objects Software (ACE and Presort), C++ Programming, Syncsort, Linux scripting, and SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of USPS rules and regulations as it pertains to Direct Mail
- Flexibility, proven analytical and problem solving skills, strong multi-tasking abilities, and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check required
IWCO Direct - 14 months ago
You might say this company gets promotional items directly into mailboxes everywhere. Doing business as IWCO Direct, Instant Web provides a...