The Materials Manager provides a variety of administrative support functions and controls and coordinates equipment, supplies, and future planning for the center.
Establishes and maintains inventory levels and related controls of supplies and equipment for the center.
Initiates purchase requests for supplies, instruments and minor equipment.
Confers with physicians and nursing staff on special product or equipment needs and initiates trial use if indicated.
In conjunction with manager, physicians and support staff assists in the development of improved procedures, workflow, and cost reduction programs.
Responsible for maintaining high ethical practices in purchasing procedures, and contractual relationships with vendors.
Restock all supplies and inventory as needed,
Maintains accurate purchase records by coordinating packing information and invoices with ordering requests.
Returns or exchanges inventory and supplies not needed or incorrectly ordered.
Manages bi-annual inventory count and tabulations.
Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications include:
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in busy multi-specialty ASC or recent CST experience
- Must have computer skills, including proficiency Word, Excel, Advantx, Internet, and SMART
- Detail-oriented with ability to sustain concentration over long periods of time.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Salem Surgery Center is a freestanding surgicenter conveniently located off Route 93 at Exit 2, on Stiles Road, in Salem, New Hampshire. We...