Lead Engineer responsible for supervision of Instrumentation & Control Systems engineering, design and drafting personnel assigned to the project team. Monitors the engineering and design efforts to assure compliance with Client, Jacobs and industry standards.
Responsible for adherence to man-hour budgets and project schedule as well as design criteria to assure all project requirements are being met. Monitors work of Instrumentation & Control Systems. Reviews performance of personnel assigned to him when requested by the E&I Department Manager.
Training and Experience
The ideal candidates will posses the following requirements:
o specification of all varieties of chemical industry process instrumentation; and
- BS/MS in Electrical or Chemical Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years experience as Control Systems Engineer including the following;
o specification of DCS and PLC control systems;
- Minimum 6 years experience in chemical, petrochemical and refinery industry; and Microsoft Office products; and
- Must be able to travel to client’s facilities for site surveys and field assignments.
Candidates must have unrestricted rights to work in the United States
- Experience with SIL Solver and INtools software highly preferred;
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) experience preferred; and
- PE Registration desired.
Other Essential Functions
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs - 2 years ago
Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and construction...