Description of duties and responsibilities:|
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Handles service and training related phone calls, emails and other communication from external and internal customers.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer and field service personnel.
- Serves as a customer advocate to provide various service options to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Dispatches service and training requests to the appropriate field person.
- Handles inventory transactions for field service and training personnel.
- Performs all steps to process service orders on SAP system for field service and training personnel. Includes quotation, order entry, internal order assignment, delivery, picking, posting and invoicing.
- Includes SAP order types OR, SV1, SV2, ZS, ZC and CR/DR.
- May include ZR order type processing for Certified Training invoicing, processing of customer training requests, training class scheduling, class location assistance, trainer interfacing, training database entry, training certificate creation & mailing and training manual shipments.
- May interface with credit & collections with respect to orders processed.
- May enter credit card transactions or credit memos as needed.
Education and experience required: High School diploma. 2 years experience with MSA products or 2 years experience in customer service.
- Prior experience in a customer service capacity or service office capacity dealing directly with customers and technical staff.
- Experience with windows based PC software such as Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, emergencies and customer issues.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills required.
- Ability to communicate on both technical and non-technical levels preferred.
- Prior experience with SAP or order processing using similar business software preferred.
- Familiarity with e-commerce programs for on-line invoicing and processing preferred.
Preferred: Associates Degree in business, accounting or related discipline. MSA Product knowledge, customer service, SAP data entry.
MSA Safety Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
MSA Safety Inc. is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety products, instruments, and services...