Columbia St. Mary’s is a healthcare ministry with several regional hospitals and local clinics, serving a culturally diverse patient population throughout southeastern Wisconsin . For over 150 years we’ve combined the finest medical attention with a sincere passion for patient care . Many of our dedicated staff started their healthcare career with us and have stayed for years! Bring your passion for patient care to our very special place and be welcomed into our family!
JOB TITLE: Occupational Therapist
Rehab services utilizes a Clinical Ladder to enhance your responsibility and salary opportunities.
This person will provide quality Occupational Therapy services, and clinical supervision as appropriate.
- Maintains effective communication with patients, families, and the interdisciplinary team to facilitate coordinated patient care.
- Initiates and continually revises the discharge plan in a timely manner to ensure quality patient outcomes.
- Appropriately selects and accurately performs and interprets evaluations to assess the needs of the patient.
- Efficiently develops an individualized treatment plan in a timely manner and provides treatment to patients of various ages to ensure quality patient care.
- Accurately document patient related information to ensure a complete patient record.
- Demonstrates safe and appropriate use of equipment to provide safe patient care and a safe environment.
We invite you to join us where service excellence and quality of care to our patients go hand and hand!
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current State of Wisconsin Occupational Therapy certification
- CPR Required.
Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee, Inc.