Snowsports School (Winter Season)
Children's Center Ticket Sales
ERNIE BLAKE SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL
CHILDREN’S CENTER TICKET SELLER
Taos Ski Valley, Inc.
Schedule: Full-time seasonal
A ticket seller at the Children’s Center is responsible for assisting, directing and counseling skiers, snowboarders and their families and ensures that guests have the best skiing and riding experience at Taos Ski Valley. Possesses knowledge of the Children’s Center programs and is able to sell and refund these products to our guests.
Ticket counter clerks need excellent organizational and people skills and must feel comfortable with computers, handling of payment information and be willing to have fun and contribute to making the most of the TSV Children’s Center experience for everyone.
- Sells lift tickets and ski and snowboard school products.
- Receives payment for tickets involving various payment methods.
- Balances ticket sales with payments received.
- Demonstrates excellence in guest services as measured by consistently displaying respect for internal and external guests and good conflict resolution skills.
- Provides guests with accurate information on all services and facilities TSV has to offer.
- Maintains a clean and well-stocked sales area.
- Must have reliable attendance on scheduled work days.
We run a criminal background and credit check on anyone who is handling cash or working around children.
Taos Ski Valley, Inc - 19 months ago
Taos Ski Valley was founded in 1955 by Ernie and Rhoda Blake. They lived in an eleven foot camper as there were no buildings in the area...