The Road Supervisor will maintain routes and time points and provide quality customer service
The Road Supervisor will be the first line of management contact for the drivers. They will monitor and document the daily operation of the service with respect to safety, on time performance and quality of service. They will also ensure that the operators are following the rules and procedures as directed.
They will be certain that all routes are covered on a daily basis, which if needed, would mean the road supervisor would cover any open route, as well as work with other road supervisors to assist passengers, assist operators in the performance of their duties, and promptly attend to roadside problems and any other duties that may be deemed necessary by the Operations Manager, office staff/managers or General Manager.
- High School diploma, or GED required
- Have 2+ years experience in a leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License with Passenger endorsement. Must hold air brake endorsement.
- Computer literate
- Must be able to read a map and possess knowledge of the service area
- Must be able to work flexible day and night hours including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass and maintain a DOT physical examination, background check and drug test
Transport / Vehicle Operator
United States-Louisiana-River Parish
A levels / GED / High School Diploma / NCEA level 3
Veolia Transportation - 12 months ago