Zynga is looking for an experienced security software engineer to join the Poker Black Ops team to lead security of the largest casino in the world. This position is for a senior software engineer with strong technical and creative skills who will focus on improving tracking and classification of players using pattern detection, our reputation model, and in-depth data analysis. The ideal candidate will be pragmatic yet creative and able to propose and implement solutions.
- Propose and implement improvements to tracking and classification of players using a reputation model, pattern detection, and in-depth data analysis
- Build a feature pipeline and roadmap.
- Build systems with high performance that scale
- B.S. Computer Science, M.S. or higher preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in reputation systems or fraud prevention
- Experience in deep analysis of very large data sets
- Experience with high-volume systems and parallel computation
- Experience formulating ideas with a team, building consensus, and executing
- Ability to take ownership of problems
- Experience with the LAMP stack is preferred
- Good communication skills
Zynga - 2 years ago