At Buck Consultants, a Xerox Company, you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. As a prestigious highly successful leader in providing employee benefit, actuarial, outsourcing and HR management consulting services, we have the strong resources, solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
Title: Retirement Actuary,Associate
Responsible for the accurate review and evaluation of client valuation data. Work on all phases of pension or post-retirement benefit valuations, pension calculations, preparation of health and welfare benchmark studies, and regulatory compliance/government filings under supervision.
Job Experience:Minimum Education Required:
- Handles the preparation of valuation data.
- Includes receiving and reviewing client or vendor data.
- Telephone contact with clients on data and administrative matters.
- May be able to complete parts of a valuation.
- Assist in the preparation of letters, reports and presentations.
- Assist in the preparation of government filings.
- Assist in pension benefit calculations.
- Assist in the analysis of utilization reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly claims reports and self funded plan projections.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory compliance filings.
- Special projects.
Bachelors degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Finance or Economics.
Successful completion of one SOA exam.
Strong analytical, computer, and verbal and written communication skills required.
Buck Consultants is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Monster - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) handles jobs its clients would rather hand off. The company provides business process outsourcing (BPO)...