Sell products for wholesale to Distributors, Direct businesses or groups of individuals. Answer customer questions and enter orders sent in via fax or e-mail. Work requires substantial knowledge of items sold. Address order through invoicing issues as needed to satisfy Customer needs.
- Sales and Marketing through knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Customer and personal service including knowledge of principles and processes for providing Customer and personal services. This includes Customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of Customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Active listening by giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate.
- Speaking to others to convey information effectively.
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- The ability to comprehend information and ideas presented through written and spoken words in work related correspondence.
- 2 years ago - save job