Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of enterprise content management software that helps organizations easily manage the entire lifecycle of their documents and content, simplifying their business processes, and fueling greater operational efficiency. In 2010, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
Responsible for leading/managing a high-powered team of Business Architects focused on utilizing technology to improve the customer experience and internal business processes. The architects are assigned to specific areas of the business and play a lead role on all projects associated with that business area.
The role of the architect is to take ownership of a specific Solution and act as a visionary and strategist including:
- Business requirements accuracy
- Business & technology solutions ability to meet the program business and cost objectives
- Quality assurance/testing of all deliverables produced for the business
- Review and assist OCM team to ensure processes, change impacts, organizational transition plans and training plans/materials are aligned with the overall Solution.
- Ensure repository of all deliverables is accurate and up-to-date.
- Spearhead the promotion of Solution within and outside of organization.
- Survey landscape and market for solution insights, direction, vendors and methodologies.
- Collaborates with Program/Project Managers to provide input to estimates, plans, work break-down structures and key dependencies.
Business and Data Analysis
- Establish and manage business and information architectures and strategies
- Re-engineer business processes for global projects
- Solve business problems by identifying requirements and applying cost-effective technologies
- Define data models & requirements for operational/management reporting
- Implemented at least one global CRM program in the areas of Sales Force Automation, Managed Print Services, Call Center/Service Delivery, Customer Billing/Invoicing and/or Partner Management/Payment
- Experience with implementing Siebel-SAP software packages and data warehouses using project management methodologies and tools
- Lead high-performance, responsive business and technology teams
- Present and justify projects to executive management and end-users
- Experience managing multi-million dollar programs of 100+ people on and off-shore
How To Apply
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Business Process Re-engineering, Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM for Sales and Services)
- 5-10+ years of management experience
- Strong organizational skills in a high matrix environment
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...