Project Management Analyst (Job Number: 322350)
SAIC is actively looking for a Project Management Analyst II for our location in Arlington, VA.
- The general nature of the work is to provide the full range of project management, logistical, and administrative services in support of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Policy). Includes senior level editorial, briefing and presentation development.
- Helps set and manage office priorities.
- Manages project areas and tracks budgets related to travel, gifts, office procedures; tracking schedules and analyzing priorities; and analyzing data for further action.
- May review intelligence summaries and highlight critical items.
- Assists to develop position papers and presentations to managers to recommend options and methods for achieving objectives.
- Responsibilities may also include, developing agendas and providing meeting support; processing FOIA requests; advising on human cap completing country clearance requests; reviewing timecards; developing briefings and memos; tracking office priorities; overseeing document management and others.
- Complete tasking’s and oversee task tracking systems. Must be able to interact with high level government and foreign personnel, as well as liaison with multiple DoD offices.
- Maintain charge numbers, downloading project costs and commitments, tracking and reporting project status, preparing estimates at completion for small contracts, providing input to sales recognition and sales analysis reports, and performing time and materials rate analyses.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Active Secret Clearance and a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Basic computer skills to assist with performing word processing, spreadsheet management, and conducting internet research Understanding of DoD policies and regulations.
- Ability to work at the highest level in a fast-paced office environment and work short notice taskings.
- Knowledge of OSD Policy functions and missions.
- High School diploma; Bachelor's Degree desired.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Department of Defense procedures and working environment
- Analytical skills and the ability to work independently, with minimal direction
- Experienced with proper protocol and etiquette associated with dealing with high level government executives.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 18, 2013, 12:29:58 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 13 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...