has been an innovative leader in the facility services industry since 1983. We have an outstanding reputation and one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry! We are searching for a dynamic Client Services Specialist to provide outstanding and effective customer service, trouble-shoot potential problems and resolve service issues or disputes. This position requires a high level of cross-functional skills.
Join the team at our corporate headquarters, located in the Biltmore area in Phoenix, Arizona.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Answers inbound calls and responds to inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Resolves issues or escalates them to the appropriate Regional Director, District Manager, or Client Services Manager.
- Places outbound calls to clients as assigned.
- Provides outstanding client service by resolving minor service or franchise partner issues within 1 business day.
- Ensures effective and efficient service to internal clients (co-workers and other department personnel).
- Tracks and documents fulfillment refusals
- Identifies trends and analyzes histories of issues and notifies District Managers.
- Ensures franchise partners are compliant with UFOC and Service Agreements.
- Completes all filing and other administrative tasks timely and accurately.
- Identifies and recommends clients’ need for additional services.
- Generates referrals for account sales.
- Generates references and submits to Marketing for use in sales calls and collateral.
- Identifies and communicates success stories and submits to Marketing for use in sales calls.
- Identifies and communicates recommended best practices or process improvements that can be used throughout the company.
- Maintains personal knowledge and abilities to provide expertise to franchise partners.
- Manages supply orders from Franchise Partners and clients by placing orders and following up.
- Establishes and maintains an outstanding working relationship with the OW supply vendors.
- Manages subcontractor relationships by monitoring performance and escalating issues to the appropriate manager.
- Develops new sub-contractor relationships in assigned areas – this includes qualifying the contractor and submitting all required paperwork into our database.
- Performs other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Working knowledge of facilities services/commercial cleaning industry.
- Knowledge of Openworks’ internal policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of office administrative procedures, such as filing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients and employees at all levels, with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Skilled in the operation of a personal computer with Inter/Intranet operating systems with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and various data base programs.
- Strong problem solving skills for conflict resolution and effective trouble-shooting skills to prevent conflicts.
- Must exhibit patience and endurance to effectively handle franchise requests and needs and provide a high level of external and internal customer service.
- Ability to enter data and produce various documents accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, insight and professional courtesy when interacting with clients, co-workers and franchise partners.
- Ability to gather, summarize and analyze data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
- Ability to establish a rapport and develop long-term relationships with clients and franchise partners.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary that includes evenings, nights or weekends.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Desired Education and/or Experience:
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to an AA or AS degree plus a minimum of 4 years of customer service experience resolving and managing customer related issues.
- Accounting background desired.
- Bilingual in Spanish desired.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
- 17 Days Paid Time Off (PTO) Year One plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Business Casual dress code
- Free underground parking
- Exciting team oriented environment
Join the OpenWorks Team!
OpenWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
OpenWorks - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard