(four positions available)
Nature of Work
Responsible for greeting all patrons as they enter the facility and admit them to the pool. Reports to the Pool Manager/Assistant Manager.
Examples of Work
1. Greet and wait on all patrons as they enter the facility
2. Collect admission fees, enter into computerized system, and make correct change
3. Answer phone calls from the general public and assists guests with questions
4. Registers guests for season pool passes
5. Collect money for concessions and enters into the computer
6. Completes close out of cash register and the daily deposit report
7. General cleaning
1. Excellent cash handling and change making skills required
2. Must be customer focused while enforcing facility policies
3. Must be able to enforce departmental policies in a consistent, firm and tactful manner
4. Must be comfortable working with people of all ages
5. Previous experience in a cash handling or customer service position preferred
Required Certification: American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification
Must pass drug screening and background.
Salary: $8.25 per hour
For more information, contact Barb Wells at 434-2260, ext. 2401.
City of Bloomington, IL - 30+ days ago