Theranos is actively building a world-class team. Most likely candidates are currently employed or have been employed in similar types of positions but want to be part of a paradigm-shifting company doing innovative work and gain tremendous personal and career growth. Candidates must be hard working with unfaltering determination to excel in an intense start-up environment.
Theranos is currently seeking a Support Analyst for our Palo Alto office. This individual will be responsible for working successfully in a team environment providing high quality customer support including installing, configuring, repairing and upgrading computer and printer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Bachelor Degree or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Must have self directed problem solving skills.
- 3+ experience in a helpdesk environment.
- 3+ experience supporting and deploying Windows 7 in a domain environment.
- Familiar supporting all of the MS Office Suite.
- Creating and deploying disk images using Ghost/PQDI/Acronis/Clonezilla.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience working with Active Directory and Global Policies.
- Remote support familiarity with VNC and Dameware.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN, iSCSI.
- Experience with Linux: (SUSE and Ubuntu) and OS X strongly desired.
- Support and implementation experience with apache2, MySQL and phpMyAdmin a plus.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Experience writing documentation and user guides.
- Comfortable with phone support.
- Eager and ready to learn new technologies.
- Must be a quick learner, have diligence in maintaining systems logs and service records, have excellent customer service, writing and communication skills, be willing and able to learn as technology changes and work well both as part of a team and individually.
- Previous biotechnology or medical instrument firm experience a plus.
Notice to recruiting agencies: Theranos, Inc. ('Theranos') does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies, search firms, headhunters, or staffing agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or to any employee, contractor or consultant of Theranos. Any unsolicited resume submitted will be considered property of Theranos, and we will not be obligated to pay any fee associated with such resume.
Theranos - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...