As one of the largest employers of mental health professionals in the nation, MHM Services is always looking for dedicated individuals who want a career that is both professionally rewarding and provides greater balance with less stress in their day to day life.
We are currently seeking Licensed Mental Health Professionals (Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor) to join our team in the Massachusetts Department Correction at MCI Cedar Junction, located in South Walpole, MA. This is a Full Time position, 40 hours/week.
MCI-Cedar Junction is the maximum security reception center for male offenders in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. MCI-Cedar Junction also houses the Departmental Disciplinary Unit, or DDU. In June of 2009, MCI Cedar Junction was designated as the Massachusetts Department of Correction's Reception and Diagnostic Center. MCI Cedar Junction receives all new court commitments of the male offender.
The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to clients in the Mental Health Unit and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care to include linking clients with internal/external services, providing advocacy, and providing individual and group therapy.
Some specific responsibilities of the clinician also include:
* Develop and implement specific goals and methods in patient individual treatment plans stemming from results of social work assessment.
* Participate in psychological related activities and treatments as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
*Provide individual and group counseling sessions as determined by patient needs.
*Consult with other disciplines (i.e. Psychiatry, Psychology, Nursing) concerning coordinates patient care.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive and generous benefits package!
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• 28 Paid days off per year plus 11 company paid holidays
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• CEU benefits
• Tuition reimbursement
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care and much more…
Contact Holley Schwieterman, (866) 204-3920 or email@example.com Apply online at mhmcareers.com EOE
To be considered, candidates MUST:
• Possess a Master's degree in social work, psychology, or counseling from an accredited program
• Be independently licensed (LCSW, LICSW or LMHC) in Massachusetts
• Be willing to submit to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements
• Possess prior experience in a Mental Health or Psychiatric setting (experience in corrections highly desired)