Title: Sr. Editor/Managing Editor
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ months
Responsible for the direction and oversight of editorial work for the team, ensuring that all projects are allotted the required resources and that all content adheres to the learning development standards. He or she provides leadership to enable the team to complete projects that support the mission and initiatives of the BU's organization and the overall business objectives of client.
Edit and proofread instructor-led training and Internet-based course materials, including lab guides, course administration guides, and lessons and modules for Client certification courses
- Responsible for editorial content preparation and supporting instructive documentation.
- Responsible for scheduling copyeditors and proofreaders for Client learning products.
- Responsible for quality assurance reviews at major editorial milestones.
- Responsible for coaching editors.
- Responsible for maintaining the style guides and terminology guides.
- Represents Editorial in Prototype Review meetings and developer training.
Please email resume to the below for immediate consideration.
- Revise text and graphics on PowerPoint slides and perform desktop publishing tasks, including the application of correct styles, on Word files
- Edit content for client Web site and ensure that product names and terminology were in agreement with branding guidelines
- Contact subject matter experts to resolve queries about content
- Helped to create and edit documentation for department procedures regarding editing and coursework review
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Experis - 21 months ago
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope,...