We are looking for a highly creative Software Engineer with a passion for learning to join our very talented engineering team.
As a Software Engineer in our Bedford development centre, you will be part of our L3 Sustaining engineering staff. You will work with the architects and product management team working on implementing features and enhancements and also work with the Support and QA team working on reliability and performance issues. This will involve exposure to all aspects of the development life cycle. Individuals will be expected to work independently and as part of a team and to demonstrate self motivation, taking ownership of task and see through to completion.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field.
- 5-7 years of Java programming experience
- Effective Communication Skills
- UNIX (Linux, AIX, Redhat, Centos, Suse)
- Confluence & JIRA
- Application Servers (WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss)
- HTML & CSS
- WebServices (SOAP/REST)
- SQL development experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL.
- Java Profiling Experience (Java Visual VM)
- Source Code Management (Subversion or Perforce)
- Agile Methodology & SCRUM
- Apache Tomcat
- Experience of full software development life cycle from design to delivery.
- Strong Problem solving ability
- Strong desire to
- Solve customer problems or help customers with critical problems
Travel: Occasional travel maybe required.
Location: This position will be located in Bedford, NH.
Duration: This is a full time, permanent position.
Compensation: KANA offers a highly competitive total rewards compensation and benefits package.
KANA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds
Kana - 2 years ago