Process Manager (USA)-731354
If you possess excellent process management and leadership skills we have an opportunity for you to assist with the relocation of offshore Back Office processes to Wilmington, Delaware.
The ideal candidates will be responsible to lead teams up to 10 full time employees and contractors to process Back Office tasks currently being completed offshore for Bankruptcy, Estates, and Central Operations.
This role will build, manage, and monitor processes accordance with policy and governance. You will develop project plans to execute process development and/or re-engineering. Documents and communicates new/revised process. Interact with both internal and external clients. Manages communications, specific to their processes, for multiple levels of management, including executive level communications. Identify areas for process improvement or development.
- Process monitoring and reporting
- Manage process improvement projects
- Process mapping and documentation of new and existing processes
- Third Party Relationship management
- People management
- High School diploma or military experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communication, Computer Science
- Project and or process work experience
- Business Process Management Certification, LEAN Certification, Six Sigma Certification
Job : Operations
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-New Castle-New Castle Co DE-Call Ctr (18004)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...