The Maintenance Manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services regional management team. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for overseeing multiple mining and minerals maintenance sites in New Mexico and Arizona. Responsible for total maintenance including, multi-craft jobs, planning, scheduling, preventive/predictive maintenance, and shutdown planning and execution.
The Maintenance Manager will interact with Jacobs management and client to ensure successful scheduling of activities associated with turnarounds, shutdowns and maintenance. Supervises through subordinate leader employees.
· Manages procurement, expediting, traffic, and subcontract administration functions
· Ensures accurate and timely submission of financial, administrative, procurement, and material control requirements
· Establishes effective communications between project and home office functions to ensure accurate and timely flow of information; provides financial status reports to management
· Work is performed without appreciable direction.
Training and Experience
· Minimum of 10 years supervision experience in ind ustrial maintenance.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in mining and minerals industry and/or extraction and conveyor experience.
· Jacobs experience highly preferred
· Commitment to safety
Other Essential Functions
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...