OEM SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
SUSE, an Attachmate Group company
San Francisco, California
SUSE is seeking an exceptional sales professional to lead strategic partnering deals for our SUSE OEM business - with a focus on driving new, incremental revenue through new and current OEM partners in the US.
You will lead our efforts to expand our already significant partner OEM system in the US - and help promote to OEM partners our newly announced focus area of Integrated Systems for SUSE.
We are looking for an outstanding, proven sales professional who can launch crucial initiatives, drive SUSE visibility and influence in the industry and close significant partnerships and commensurate revenue through outstanding leadership, team-building and partnering.
You will be expected to:
- Recruit new OEM partners into the fold and develop, prove out and facilitate successful execution of OEM agreements with ISV and IHV partners to establish new revenue streams and drive new, incremental sales of SUSE products.
Identify, nurture and close new, highly qualified OEM partners.
- Build strong internal partnerships with engineering, product management, product marketing and field sales to maximize our OEM opportunity and build synergy and urgency in establishing a successful OEM mode
- Excellent negotiation and deal closing skills
- Demonstrable sales competency
- Ability and experience operating at high levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player to drive
- High level of personal discipline
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding leadership, role modeling skills
- Sense of urgency and relentless passion for success
- 5+ years of successful business development experience with a high tech / related industry firm
- Successful recruitment and development of new OEM partners
- Demonstrable success/experience in deal structuring, negotiation and closing (OEM, teaming, licensing, alliances/partnering/ecosystem building, etc.), formal agreement/contract development and execution
- Demonstrable success/experience in closing deals, specifically ones that add substantial value to both parties portfolios.
Suse - 18 months ago
With more than 340 employees, SuSE Linux AG is one of the world's largest Linux specialists. Thanks to its stability and quality, SuSE Linux...