DriveTime is the nation's largest integrated car dealership and finance company serving people with less than perfect credit. Operating in 15 states, we combine innovative credit solutions and outstanding customer service to provide quality used vehicle purchase options for people who may have been turned away by everyone else.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement, and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed.
Help with site selection, relocation, market analysis and property development in order to meet growth requirements in new and existing markets.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES - All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "Other related duties as assigned."
• Negotiate commercial real estate deal terms and achieve site approvals and site relocations from the management team.
• Secure support of operations (Direct Managers and Senior Management) through communication, site reviews, and education on site specifications, and demographics.
• Collaborate with other departments to understand unique challenges in each market.
• Work closely with retail, legal, inventory and finance departments.
• Manage and develop relationships with nationwide network of commercial brokers, landlords, government officials, and regional employees
• Develop knowledge of commercial real estate market dynamics and trends; consolidate information into concise reports.
• Assist in the structuring financial analysis and presentation of potential acquisition/dispositions deal structures to senior management team.
• Keep track of current market activities and is able to consolidate large amounts of data into concise reports.
• Heavy travel required (80 - 90%)
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer competitive salary, great bonus opportunity and an excellent benefit package:
• Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
• Great training and tuition reimbursement
• A culture of opportunity and promotion from within
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Plan with company contribution
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen. DriveTime greatly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
• BA/BS in real estate, finance, economics, marketing, accounting or related field.
• Two plus years relevant commercial real estate experience.
• Experience in commercial real estate acquisition/disposition, brokerage and analytics.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Experience with LoopNet, CoStar or other commercial MLS sites a plus.
• CCIM preferred
• Must be organized, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities.
• Detail oriented and the ability to convey information orally and in written correspondence, reports and presentations, technical information in a clear and concise manner.
• Self-initiator with the ability to problem-solve.
• Must be willing to travel 80 - 90%
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
DriveTime is the nation's largest integrated car dealership and finance company for people in any credit situation. We're in a market niche...