Business Development Manager
If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics software engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology.
Are you interested in bringing a new product with an awesome technical value proposition to market? Does being technically superior to competition give you a rush? Then you might be the right fit for this job. VPG is seeking an innovative, motivated, customer centric, strong team player to take a Cloud API Based Video product to market. The ideal candidate will possess deep industry relations and will be able to grow the product effectively through direct & indirect sales.
Your key responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead Business Development Manager and drive VPG's new product to market
- Play a key role in developing the go-to market strategy and efficiently execute the strategy
- Drive the Beta Program and act as a Developer Evangelist to get developers signed up to using our product
- Aggressively identify prospects/partners to approach with a compelling technical value proposition for using the API
- Educate and enable prospects to successfully use the API
- Engage with prospects, partners, and key customers to fill the business development pipeline
- Establish a strong working relationship with key internal stakeholders, both in the factory and the field/sales
- Work with the developer/customer base to make sure that the product is being used successfully and to its full potential
- Understand the technical requirements of customers and work with product development team to guide the direction of the product offering
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with 6 years of Business Development and/or Product development experience
- Must be highly technical and should thoroughly understand the video and internet industry
- MBA and Computer Science/Engineering background preferred
- Ideal candidate will have pre-exiting and deep industry relationships with potential customer base
USA-California, Santa Clara
May 17, 2013
May 18, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...