Looking for Assistant Store Managers with retail management, branch manager, assistant manager, customer service, collections, banking, bank teller, or similar experience to join our enthusiastic and motivated team of financial service professionals.
RETAIL ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Providing excellent customer service both in-person and on the phone
- Educating customers on all product offerings
- Processing of loan applications and making loans
- Safeguarding and maintaining customer records
- Opening and closing the store
- Marketing and collection activities
- 3 years previous experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality, banking, customer service, or financial services
- Banking, cash handling, and/or collections experience a plus
- Branch Manager / Store Manager experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Some computer familiarity or skills
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Must pass credit, MVR (driving record) and criminal background checks
Want to have a career in a growing industry with solid compensation, benefits and opportunities? If yes, click "Apply Now" to submit your resume.
- Receive up to 12% increase in pay in your first year through scheduled wage increases
- Earn up to an additional $750 in performance incentives every month!
- Medical Insurance , Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match, Paid Holidays and Vacation
- One of the best retail schedules available - No Sundays, half day on Saturday, close early evenings Monday-Friday
Education / Skills / Experience Required:
High school diploma / GED
Education / Skills / Experience Required: High School Diploma / GED Bilingual Preferred