This position’s primary function is to act as a liaison between the Navistar Engine Group and the Monaco RV team. This position helps to work thru any integration problems, help facilitate time lines and communicate information back to the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of Automotive/Truck/RV product development, manufacturing or service experience
- At least 6 years of Automotive/Truck/RV product development, manufacturing or service experience
- Experience with leading a team taking one or more products from concept to launch.
- Ability to plan, design, and complete multiple projects.
- Thorough knowledge of product development process.
- Knowledge of quality tools and their proper use, including dFMEA, Global 8D, APOP, Six Sigma.
- Experience with manufacturing processes in vehicle assembly plants.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, organized and self disciplined.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with customers/suppliers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Thrives in high pressure environment.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for build support or design support.
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Positive Attitude
- Ethics and Navistar's Values
- Action Oriented
- Building Effective Teams
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Navistar, Inc., a primary operating subsidiary of Navistar International, manufactures medium- and heavy-duty trucks bearing the...