- Associate's degree in agriculture preferred. A combination of training and experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Agricultural background preferred
- Previous retail sales management experience preferred
- Knowledge of farm supply products preferred
- Strong relationship/sales abilities
- Honest and trustworthy
- PC Skill Proficiency (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Effective communication, organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Team player, great attitude, flexible, customer oriented and driven to be successful personally and professionally
- Ability to work extended hours during busy season
- Valid Driver's License - Satisfactory Driving Record
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
This job is based out of our Southern States Nicholasville retail store located in Nicholasville, KY. You will work collaboratively with the team of employees to provide outstanding customer service and to promote the services to our customers.
- Supports management team and store staff in delivering sales and customer service to customers in the retail store
- Assists in the supervisory of team associates
- Directs record keeping and inventory control
- Directs the work of personnel in the absence of the manager
- Performs fill-in jobs for all employees when necessary
- Performs other management or administrative duties as the day to day operations require
- Develops advertising, merchandising techniques and programs that conform to policy guidelines and budget requirements
- Engages regularly in making sales or taking orders for services during customer visits in the store
Southern States - 16 months ago
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. provides links to other websites for information only, and is not responsible for the content of these...