DK provides animation, medical illustration, video and mobile app solutions for trial attorneys. This industry is challenging, high paced and exciting. DK careers are rewarding and offer an excellent opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
DK Global is an equal opportunity employer. DK offers medical, dental, and vision insurance (employer co-sponsored), one weeksâ vacation, five paid holidays per year and sick time pay.
The initial responsibilities of our Lead Animator will be collaborating with the Project Manager, Visual Consultants and concept team to define the overall creative vision of our projects. Ongoing responsibilities include: defining the standards and practices of animation for a next-gen, operationally managing a team of in-house animators and storyboard artists, managing deliverables and quality-control for outsourced animation, and communication with the Project Manager, Visual Consultants and overall concept team to ensure the highest possible standards of production.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and Visual Consultants in the creation of the overall artistic vision for all projects.
- Set artistic and technical practices for the entire animation department.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the animation departments.
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations.
- Work with Production, Sales and Development teams to ensure animations properly meet scope requirements.
- Help define animation tools and technical systems necessary to complete projects.
- Highly experienced character animator
- Technical experience with FK and IK skeletal systems
- Mesh skinning/vertex weighting experience
- Ability to manage in-house team of animators and storyboard artists
- Ability to develop plans and appropriate direction for outsourced production
- Experience with motion-captured animation data
- Ability to take direction well
- Able to respond elegantly to difficult creative changes, often late in the process
- Self-Motivated towards solving creative problems
- Able to communicate with other artists visually using quick thumbnail sketches or paintings
- 3 Years Hands-on experience with Autodesk 3DS Max
Pay: $62,000 Salary Position
- Experience with the Mental Ray
- Fine Art background
- Medical Animation experience
Travel: Negligible (Clean DMV)
Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago