As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements. Develops and conducts related inspections / tests.
1. Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements.
2. Recommends corrective action for procedural, product, or process deficiencies.
3. Interfaces with customers, vendors, and various company departments to resolve quality problems and provide information.
4. Leads quality audits.
5. May provide quality related training.
6. Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced quality assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. Ensure full implementation of contractual requirements for each assigned project throughout the lifecycle
8. Review SDLC deliverables for validity and adherence to standards
9. Support vendor management activities through on-site audits and oversight
10. Solicit and analyze customer feedback.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
3. ISO 9001, Six Sigma, Lean, CMMI, PMI, and ASQ experience / certifications are all preferred. ITIL strongly preferred. At least one professional credential is required.
8-10 years of related quality engineering experience.
5 years of experience specific to IT Service quality management required (configuration management, verification and validation, software testing and integration, software metrics and their application to software quality assessment)
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Science and Engineering
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...