Job Category: Intern, Analytics
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
Program components include:
• Working on real time projects and initiatives while contributing directly to your department’s performance
• Structured orientation and overall program plan
• Feedback and career development discussions with your leader
• Networking with other leaders in the organization
• Developmental and social activity participation with other current interns and previous interns now in permanent roles within the organization
• Opportunity to learn about the CVS Caremark organization as a whole, outside of your particular business unit
• Competitive compensation including hourly rate; additional potential stipend may be available for select candidates based on individual relocation and housing needs
Intern project will involve major re-design of inventory workflow in stores including building tools, systems and in-store processes
Through this experience, the candidate will acquire:
• Competency in root cause analysis, change management, business process redesign, and process improvement.
• Opportunity to collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders across the pharmacy services organization.
• Ability to participate in the management of a complex analytical project Required Qualifications:
Candidates for Undergraduate internships must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a 4 year college or university and entering their senior year in fall of 2013 Candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. Candidates should possess leadership qualities and skills and be studying in a program related to their department of interest Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the program. Candidates must pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring and being officially accepted into the program. Candidates should be able to work in the United States with no restrictions. Preferred Qualifications:
-Strong academic credentials -Proven record of leadership, extracurricular activity, and professional accomplishment. -Solid understanding of business concepts and strong business acumen -Ideal candidate would be business major with accounting, finance class work and Excel experience Education:
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health - 23 months ago
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,700 retail pharmacies,...