Fun, company that has its products and projects see the light of day! Great team experience.
Need one person who can perform two roles, or two people who can demonstrate excellence in either the filed of DYNAMIC front end development and/or SEO.
For FRONT END
The qualified candidate will be responsible for developing both web and mobile sites and applications. The web developer will also create modular, reusable code following a waterfall, agile hybrid methodology. The right candidate will provide strategic thought when planning for software systems, system integration and architecture. The web developer should be able to explain technical, strategic direction to both internal and client stakeholders, participate in release planning and provide technical leadership to Rhycom and fellow developers.
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum of 1 year experience in web development and systems architecture
Working knowledge of Software Development Best Practices, Full life cycle development
Superior communication skills
Multi-threaded User Interface experience
- Develop best-of-breed search by allowing users to dynamically improve the relevance of their search results by leveraging modern search capabilities such as dynamic search suggestions (Search-As-You-Type), results filtering (faceted search), and content authentication for targeted searches.
- Possess demonstrated programming experience using HTML, Java, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets, JDBC, Java Enterprise Edition technologies, Spring, O/R mapping (Hibernate, Toplink), Java Web Frameworks (Struts, JSF), Microsoft ASP
- Demonstrate an understanding of web standards (XHTML, CSS) relevant to Garmin’s business needs
- Specific experience with search engine technologies (Google, FAST, Verity, Autonomy)
- Experience supporting a multi-tier web application environment; one with load-balancing and high-availability requirements
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Experience with log analysis tools (ie., Splunk)
- Superior academics (cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.5 as a general rule)
- Previous experience working in a team environment
Indeed - 16 months ago