Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance duties as the Information Systems Security/Assurance Officer (ISS/AO) for information systems processing National Security Information. Will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology staff to ensure all Customer/Federal requirements are implemented and functional. Will conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security/Assurance Manager (ISS/AM).
- Must become DoD 8570 compliant within 1 year of employment.
- Experience implementing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DCID requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing. JAFAN, DIACAP, or NISPOM experience a plus.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Experience supporting various computer hardware and multiple operating systems in both a stand-alone and in LAN/WAN configurations.
- Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
- Must possess a current SSBI clearance within 5 years (prefer TS Clearance).
- Excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills.
Required Education (including Major)
- Experience with ICD 503/RMF.
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or CISSP Certification
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Experience with various types of special test equipment (STE).
- Willing to travel on company business.
- Public speaking experience.
- BS degree in information systems/technology and a minimum of 4 years related work experience.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 2 years ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...