As a Route Sales Representative, you will drive the widely recognized SCHWAN’S® truck to sell and deliver more than 300 varieties of frozen foods to families around the area. Your drive and ambition can go a long way toward your ability to meet the needs of current customers, secure new customers, and in defining what you earn through the real earning potential of sales commissions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sells and delivers frozen food and other company products to up to 120 customer's homes or places of business daily.
Completes all assigned route and building days according to schedule determined by manager.
Addresses service complaints and works to resolve them. Communicates complaints and resolution to manager in a timely manner.
Follows guidelines of Good Sales Practices, including but not limited to; displaying products, calling on all customers, following up on missed/not at home customers, professional demeanor.
Informs customers of new products and special promotions.
Other duties consistent with sales and route positions.
Compensation and Schedule Objectives:
- Pay for performance – opportunity to be paid for high service levels & sales commissions
- Pay mix: 40% base/60% variable to include, but not limited to:
o Daily base pay
o Daily service incentive
o Daily sales commission
o New customer incentive
- Willing to work outdoors an average of 60 hours per week
- Due to schedules with residential customers, evening hours are required & Saturdays are likely
- Comprehensive Benefit Options
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Vacation
If interested apply online at www.schwansjobs.com apply to job number 12006654