The Software Developer will customize client solutions to meet the specifications outlined by internal team members and client feedback.
1. Engineer solutions working in a .NET and SQL Server environment including programming, designing reports and queries, importing and exporting data, data manipulation, and writing stored procedures.
2. Assist in the development of new tools to enhance the software offering
3. Works with software testing team to create test cases and test data.
4. Responds to inquiries from project team and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs
5. Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing. Recommends program improvements or revisions.
6. Reviews computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements. Supports user acceptance testing.
7. Reviews and contributes to software program documentation.
The ideal candidate will possess 3 - 5 or more years of web application development experience with ASP.net.
Helpful to have experience with the following tools: VBscript, Microsoft VB or VB.NET.
EDUCATION: Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or related field from four-year College or University.
Kenexa - 7 months ago