FCH is currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Analyst to join our Healthcare Analytics team and become an integral part of our analytical reporting strategy to enhance the delivery of information and analytical solutions to our external and internal clients.
The Senior Healthcare Analyst is responsible for independently developing and executing the report and data analysis requests of our self-funded clients. This includes working with Account Executives to gather needed report requirements from employers and brokers and to further understanding of standard and custom reports delivered to employers and brokers. The Senior Healthcare Analyst is responsible for complex level data analysis
The Senior Healthcare Analyst assists in implementing the Enterprise Analytical Reporting strategy in the delivery of information and analytical solutions to our external and internal clients. this includes the creation and maintenance of Access databases, SQL tables, programming queries, and report documentation. The Senior Healthcare Analyst will also provide quidance and training to less experienced members of the analytical team.
- Gather and analyze ad hoc report requests, assist Account Executives in soliciting requirement specifications from clients and brokers, and produce requested reports. Document report queries, formats, tables or Access databases developed for the purpose of report creation.
- Work with other members of the analytics team to identify and document analytical and reporting requirements for existing and proposed standard reporting and products.
- Identify needed source data improvements, work with operational staff to develop solutions, and monitor any changes in report source data.
- Assist in monitoring the quality and integration of external data sources into the data warehouse.
- Verify and ensure the accuracy of all assigned tasks including the work of lower level analysts.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced members of the analytical team.
- Participate in improving internal and external report processes and professional relationships.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related field, or equivalent experience.
- Seven plus years of work analytical experience within the healthcare insurance industry. Previous experience with self-funded employer reporting is preferred.
- Proven knowledge of health plan operations, data sources and data structures.
- Proven ability to design and develop reporting.
- Proven ability to perform difficult analytical tasks with minimum supervision.
- Experience utilizing SQL and relational databases is preferred.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel and Access to create reports as necessary. Experience with Visual Basic and analytical programming tools (such as SQL, Report Builder, M/OLAP) is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy balanced with the desire to hit deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in an organized manner and meet deadlines.
- Ability to react quickly to needs and priorities of internal and external clients.
- Ability to lead in the learning of new application software and ability to train coworkers quickly and effectively.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com .
Additional information about our company may be found on our website
First Choice Health Network - 17 months ago