PROCESSOR ARCHITECT: MODELING, VALIDATION & ANALYSIS #1511794
NVIDIA's CPUs, GPUs and SOCs are world leaders in performance and efficiency, and we are looking to expand our research and development in processor analysis, modeling, and architecture. We develop functional and performance models, queuing simulators, and tools for state of the art software development and validation environments. Processor Modeling Architect is a critical and influential position.
- Researching design trade-offs in system cost and performance, developing system designs, developing functional models, developing functional simulators, and create validation test suites.
- In depth knowledge of computer architecture, including functional modeling, profiling, analysis.
- Experience with trace-driven and execution-driven simulation model development.
- Knowledge and understanding of instruction set architectures.
- Minimum 2 years of architecture research and/or development for computer architectures.
- 2 years of research and development experience in performance analysis, tools, or simulators.
- 3 years or more of C/C++ development.
- BSEE, BSCSE, or equivalent required. MS or PhD a plus.
- Candidates that have 3D, Compute / Processor, and/or programmable GPU performance experience are preferred.
NVIDIA - 15 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...