The Field Leadership Development Manager is responsible and accountable for the development and execution of the Bankers Learning Network's branch development strategy to the field through the conducting of focused branch visits with developing BSMs for the purpose of improving recruiting practices, skill transfer techniques, and developing a phone room management culture.
This position contributes to achieving corporate sales, recruiting, and retention objectives through direct involvement with field management and agents.
• Building effective relationships with the field
• Conduct targeted LBS branch visits
• Promote, schedule, deliver and reinforce core curriculum training
• Coach developing Branch Sales Managers with Bankers-specific information on all levels of agent/manager training systems, recruiting systems, skill transfer techniques, development of phone room management techniques, CNO Values, compliance, ethics, and record keeping
• Work with Sales Territory Offices to deliver additional training as requested
• Work closely with the Field Development Manager Team in implementing the Territory Update Plans to the field
• Provide leadership and education within all levels of agent and manager training
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert on program development
• Travel 3 out of 4 weeks in support of, and conducting the BLN Core Curriculum
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous insurance sales experience
• Previous training/facilitation experience
• Detailed and results oriented
• Excellent Communication and Presentation/Facilitation skills
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
• Previous insurance sales field management experience, preferably Unit Sales Manager and/or Branch Sales Manager experience
• Minimum 6 years related work experience, with 3 years in a leadership role
• Personal development through the use of industry designations
CNO Financial Group, Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
CNO Financial Group, Inc., formerly Conseco, Inc., is the holding company for a group of insurance companies operating throughout the United...