Part-time SAT or ACT Instructor|
Like the sound of a uniquely rewarding, flexible, part-time position helping local high school students?Supplement your income, work from home up to 50% of the time, and help transform lives via test prep.
***Great opportunity for students looking for part-time work during the school year or for working professionals looking for supplemental income. We're entering a peak hiring season and are interviewing and hiring immediately for these positions.***
As an SAT or ACT Teacher, you'll provide instruction in a traditional classroom environment with a small group of students.To qualify, we require an SAT or ACT score at or above the 90th percentile OR a GMAT or GRE score above the 80th percentile.
As an SAT or ACT Tutor, youll provide one-on-one instruction to students in their homes.To qualify, we require an SAT or ACT score at or above the 95th percentile in at least one of the subject-specific areas on the SAT or ACT (Verbal, Writing, Quantitative, Science, etc...).
In these roles, you will make a huge difference in the lives of local high students and develop your own teaching ability and leadership skills with an industry-leading company.
UNIQUE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Starting rates vary , earn on average$700 - $1,000 per class
- Great pay-for-performance pay rate increases
- Access to health care and 401(k) savings plan for part-time employees
- Free/discounted test prep under Kaplan's Gift of Knowledge Program
- 15-20% monthly discount off cell phone service plans (US based employees only, carriers include AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile)
Once hired, you will work with a local Faculty Manager, to choose teaching assignments that complement your schedule.
- Teaching sessions typically meet nights and or weekends
- 1 to 2 teaching sessions per week (equivalent of 8-20 hours of work per week)
- Opportunities to teach multiple classes and for one-on-one tutoring
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY! Your application will take 10 minutes to complete. We have many eager students waiting to get started so please apply now! Click on a job title below to apply for that position today!
APPLY TODAY: SAT or ACT Teacher –San Jose
APPLY TODAY: SAT or ACT Tutor – San Jose
About Kaplan: Kaplan Test Prep is an industry-leading employer with over 70 years of experience and opportunities throughout the US and Canada. We employ over 10,000 smart and highly-motivated employees who deliver on our mission everyday -- to build futures, one success story at a time. If you like the idea of transforming lives, build your career at Kaplan.
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please see job description for details.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -