Oak Grove is seeking candidates for consideration for a Multimedia Developer to support courseware development for the Department of Veterans Affairs. The positions will be a temporary telecommuting position to support courseware development for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA.
Work with a project team to develop a standards-based, web-based and mobile training solution for a Federal Government client:
- Develop prototype of solution based upon storyboards
- Develop and test alpha and beta versions of web based and mobile solutions
- Deploy final products on Learning Management System
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities that candidate must possess :
- Minimum 3 years of experience develop web applications using:
- Ability to develop web application using:
- JQuery framework or equivalent
- Ability to optimize web based application or mobile delivery using:
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities :
Education Required :
- Ability to develop web site and web applications that meet 508 accessibility standards
- Ability to develop eLearning that meets SCORM standard
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Equivalent
Oak Grove Technologies - 23 months ago
Oak Grove Technologies is a leading Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers consulting services to both...