PBC- FT TEMPORARY-Smith Ranch-San Rafael, CA
Want to be part of a people-oriented setting where your background of payroll and benefit administration can be put to excellent use? Kindred has just the right opportunity for you.
Payroll Benefit Coordinator Payroll Benefits Coordinator Payroll Manager Payroll Director Payroll Coordinator Payroll Management Employee Benefits
- Review employee time and attendance reports for accuracy and completeness, make any necessary corrections; ensure that HRIS contains correct employee information including social security number, job title and FLSA status
- Coordinate the 1-9 process including completion of the employer section of the form, verifying new hire employment eligibility, follow up on expired work authorizations and ensure that 1-9 forms are completed and maintained in accordance with Kindred policy and INS regulations
- Inform employees of benefit plans, changes, employee options and the enrollment/de-enrollment process
- Order and distribute benefit/personnel supplies such as employee handbooks, summary plan descriptions, enrollment forms, provider directories, etc.
- Assist employees with leave requests and ensure that appropriate documentation is submitted to the Corporate Human Resources Department when departing/ returning from leave
- Monitor employees on leave, receive/track benefit payments, produce weekly reports of employees on leave status
- Serve as Affirmative Action compiler for facility
- Post state and federal posters required by law in appropriate locations
- Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
If you are a current
- The Coordinator must have knowledge of computerized payroll and bookkeeping systems and be skilled in the use of computers, particularly the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Must be accurate, concise and detail-oriented. The ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and at all levels of the organization and to maintain confidentiality are important. Requires a High School diploma (or equivalent) and two years of experience in payroll or human resources. College level courses in accounting or business are preferred.
CA-San Rafael-Kindred Trans. Care & Rehab-Smith Ranch
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...