Primary Function: Professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing impaired individuals.
Objectives & Goals: To obtain goals and targets, which have been set according to the plan for your particular location. Generate repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every customer.
- Conduct and complete audiometric and diagnostic testing prospective customers for potential hearing loss.
- Fit prospective clients with Beltone hearing instruments. Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients.
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives.
- Must possess an AuD and meet all state dispensing requirements.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
Beltone - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
A leader in hearing care for almost 75 years, Beltone provides award-winning hearing instruments, individualized care, and complimentary,...